Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Men’s Grooming Company’ or ‘us’, ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 32 Smithford Way, Coventry, CV1 1FY. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to our website, remove content or terminate accounts at our discretion.
Damaged / Missing Items
We make every effort to ensure that all orders are despatched accurately, quickly and carefully – however human error is always a factor, and products can be damaged or go missing in transit. Damaged or missing items must be reported to Men’s Grooming Company within 24 hours of receiving your order. Please call us on – 02476634912, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Prodiving we are notified within 24 hours of order receipt the appropriate action will be taken to rectify the situation.
Right To Cancel
You have the legal right to cancel your order. If you wish to do so lease call us on – 02476634912, or email us at email@example.com - provide your order information and we will cancel your order immediately – refunding any items that have not yet been dispatched. We reserve the right to cancel any order at our discretion, you will not be charged for cancelled orders.
Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment, and check in at the desk or with one of the team.
If you cannot make your appointment, please cancel via Booksy or give us a call. We apprectiate as much notice as possible, to ensure that we fill gaps that our other clients would like. We reserve the right to cancel or refuse any appointment at our discretion.
Cancellations made within 24 hours of the appointment are charged at 50% of the price of the service.
We operate a three strike system for missed appointments. Clients who fail to attend appointments without prior notice can expect to lose online booking privileges.
Missed appointments are charged at 50% of the price of the service.
To ensure the best possible haircut and/or shave experience for our clients, we allocate generous time slots to allow our barbers the necessary time to complete your service. Being on time ensures that your barber is able to spend the full allocated time completing your service – this is not possible if you are late. We reserve the right to decline a booked service if the client is 10 or more minutes late. If we decline the service we will try to accomodate you with a walk-in space where our schedule allows.
Due to the nature of our business we occasionaly run behind or in front of schedule. If we run behind we still need you to arrive on time and check in at reception.
If you are going to be late for your appointment please contact us at - 02476634912.